SPRING 2011 FINAL TERM EXAMINATION
All overseas students shall appear in the upcoming exams through exam application which is made available for installation through VULMS. A step by step guide for installation of exam software will also be provided.
INSTRUCTIONS TO OVERSEAS STUDENTS
You are required to carefully read and understand the Pre-Requisites and Rules and strictly observe the Instructions for the forthcoming Spring 2011 Final Term Examination.
(A) PRE REQUISITES:
You MUST have:
1. A stable internet connection.
2. You must use same machine (mandatory for new exam Application) in all of your papers.
3. An external Webcam installed, through which you shall be monitored.
4. TeamViewerQS installed on your machine by downloading from the link http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/index.aspx .You have to provide the ID and password to your concerned Invigilator before the start of each paper by running the software.
- You must obtain your 'Exam Entrance Slip' by visiting the following link through your VULMS ID and Password: http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
- You must remain online throughout your Exam timings.
- The duration of each of your paper(s) shall be 120 minutes.
- Timings will be according to Pakistan Time.
- Your invigilator will certainly block your paper if you go offline at anytime during your paper.
- Your webcam must remain operative throughout your paper(s) during the Examination and maintain your camera position as shown in the following images.
- You must keep checking your VU email daily during the exams.
- Your work area must be visible as shown and no paper/document of any kind should be visible.
1. AN UNMONITORED PAPER SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
2. For attendance student should Logged in the exam software 15 minutes before starting of their paper.
3. The face of the student MUST remain visible along with the surroundings throughout the Exam.
4. Use of Laptop webcam shall NOT be allowed.
5. Use of ear phone is not permitted any time during the examination
6. In case of cheating/copying found during evaluation entire paper will be marked ZERO(0).
7. An overseas student during his/her visit to Pakistan shall be required to change his/her student status (overseas to local) in which case he/she shall appear in the examination ONLY at a VU designated exam center within Pakistan, on the date and time given by VU Department of Examinations.
Standard Webcam Position of a student During Exam:
Examination Department (Overseas Exams)
Virtual University of Pakistan
Direct Line: 042-99204760
CP: +(966)-059 7305783
سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ ، أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتْوبُ إِلَيْكَ .
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vu-edu-pk" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
For more options, visit this group at