Thursday, March 29, 2012

Re: [ vuZs.net ] Re: ))))Vu & Company(((( what I do first I take "D" Grade subject or "F" Grade subject

Salam. Contact with ur tutor at CS619@vu.edu.pk   

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:50 AM, mc100200067 Rao Imran Hanif <mc100200067@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Dear,
 
1st you need to clear your Pre Requisite subject and i think you will get "F" Grade in any Pre Requisite.
Please check.........

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Haseeb Rehman <haseeb1985live@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Need consultancy. What should I do, and what is best for me, please suggest.

 

Most Respected Assalamoalaikum,

 

With whom it may concern


Here is my result. I have earned 60 credits hours. My effective CGPA is 1.78, and CGPA is 1.55

 

Fall 2011   CS507     Information Systems                             35.000            0.00     F  

Fall 2011   CS615     Software Project Management                29.000           0.00     F  

Fall 2011   MGT603 Strategic Management                            27.000           0.00     F  

Fall 2011   MGT613 Production/Operations Management         44.000           1.40     D  

Fall 2011   STA630     Research Methods                              41.000           1.10     D

 

Problem Statement:

Except shown above these 3 paper all my papers have been cleared ALhumdulillah. In this semester I want to take final project but I am not allowed to take final project in this semester why? I would like to know the reason that why I couldn't take the final project?

 

If the reason is my less CGPA then is it permissible to me to take only "D" grade courses in this semester in order to maintain my CGPA? I will take "F" grade course in next semester with final project. My CGPA is 1.55 by taking only "D" grade courses could I reach to the CGPA 2.0 easily?

 

Please suggest me. Your suggestion will be highly helpful to me. I shall be very grateful to you for all.

 




--
Regards,
 
Emran Rao
MBA - Marketing

--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
 
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
 
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email to vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe

--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
 
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
 
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email to vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment