Sunday, May 20, 2012

[virtualinspire.com] Need Some Support and information how to freeze semester

Dear All,
Aslm-o-alikum!


I hope your life is going enjoyable with good health.I need some information if anybody know with detail.
How can i  freeze my semester because i have right now a lots of work burden.So, it's difficult to continue 
study with my job.
I need some time because after three or four month,I'll be free.
Tell me ,what should be do in this situation.



  
---------------------------------------------------------
Best Regards,
Muhammad Azeem Yousaf   (KSA)
RF Optimization (Mobily KSA)
azeem.insight4u@gmail.com
+966 596867543




--
Contact Owner Id: zainalizaini@gmail.com
 
www.virtualinspire.com
 
If you want domain and web hosting. Also contact with me.
 
5000 per year with cpanel and domain name free with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment