Friday, September 23, 2011

Re: [ vuZs.net ] Good Bye VU

Congratulations brother. May ALLAH give you lot of success in future. Also pray for us.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jubi
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 8:14 PM
Subject: [ vuZs.net ] Good Bye VU

Respected Fellows,

Assalam o Alaikum, Finally my MIT has completed. it was good experience for me. I want to tell you many things but i know you will not like those things that is why i like to be quite.

Mein ne VU mein admission just fun k liye liya tha. mujhe study mein koi interst nahi tha, na mein ne kabhi study ko importance di. but i still manage to get 3.86 cgpa. mein ne kabhi handouts nahi liye lectures b bohat kam sunay.. and still itna gpa lena apni jaga aik sawal hai, jo ke university ki standard ko show kerta hai. khair leave it.

I would like to thanks all who help other students and specially groups which are providing good material for it. I would also like to thanks all those who tried to deceive  me and speak lies to me. it was great to spend time on groups and chatting with fellows. i got some very very good and sincere friends over here and i will be in contact with them forever inshaAllah.

well now its time to leave and saying good bye. may be its my last email on groups. but please feel free to write me. your comments are always welcome. if any of you need any kind of help from me you all are more than welcome. My experties are in data communication layer 1 layer 2 and layer 3. my specialization is in IP, i have many national and international certification as well. if any of you need any kind of help please write to me at syedabuhanzalah@gmail.com.

Remember me in your prayers. Take care and wishing you great future. fi imaan Allah
 


--
Thanks & Regards
Syed Murad Ali - Communication Engineer

  الله محمد چار یار حاجی خواجہ قطب فرید
(حق فرید یا فرید ( رحمتہ الله علیہ


--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vuZs" group.
--
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
--
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at info@vuzs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment