Thursday, September 29, 2011

[ vuZs.net ] My Presentation and Viva Experience

Dear Fellows

My viva was on 27 sep, It take approx 25 minutes, i
started my presentation i have describe my most of slide till the
conclusion section only structure diagrams skips by the panel team.
During presentation they asked me some question from my presentation
which are as under:-
1. What are the product of the company.
2. Describe your Training Program what function and duties u have
perform during training.
3. Then they asked about to critical analysis
4. They asked some question form SWOT, EFE, and my conclusion.

All these question they asked from my presentation and it take about
to 20 minutes.
Then they said to me to sit down in front of them.
In Viva section the asked from me what is the Favorite subject of
mine, I answer that my Favorite subject is "Computer Network" and
"Introduction to Computer"
Then they asked me the following question:-
1. Define the Do, While loop and when it is terminated.
2. Is Do and while loop perform the same function
3. Tell the name of any 2 Header file in C++
4. Define the function of "main" in C++
5. What is Cursive function

Overall my viva was very good i can't explain
only last question because i m little bit confuse about it. so the
said leave it ok now u can go!!!!

I request all of u to pray for my and all the student who are waiting
for result.

Best Regard:

Muhammad Shakeel
mc090404698
MBA (MIS)
Lahore

--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vuZs" group.
--
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
--
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at info@vuzs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment