Thursday, April 19, 2012

Re: [ vuZs.net ] My Presentation and Viva Story and i Passed out Successfully by Yusha

Congrats dear for passing out and thanks for sharing your presentation and viva experience.. it will be beneficial for all the students..

Hope you will be in touch with the new students in order to guide them in their studies.. keep in touch.. 

JazakAllah.. 

--

Keep visiting www.vuzs.net
(No distracting material - Just Study for your future)



On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:33 PM, Yusha Fahad <yusha143@gmail.com> wrote:

Asslam-O-Alikum

Dear fellows

I gave my Presentation on 11th 4th 2012,

I can say It was superb and a good experience.

My presentation time was 15-20 minutes

 

I entered into room then One instructor said sit down and asked what is your cgpa?

I said my cgpa is ………

Then he said how could  you got this cgpa, by studying or without studying

I said dear Sir off course by Studying.

Then he said Now you have to give your presentation in English.

And I started my presentation after brief introduction and organization Hierarchy Chart explanation, instructor said come on your training program,

I explained my All four departments In which I got training,

Then He Asked,

  1. Explain cheque posting Procedure?

I replied first of all examine the cheque carefully there are some requisites of cheque which are necessary to fulfill, like as Account holder name, date current or previous, amount in words and figure, one signature of the account holder on bottom right corner of the cheque, two signature of the bearer on back of the cheque. After that cheque is stamped with signature verified stamp and then excessive balance is checked in the customer account by using EBS system, and amount is deducted from account which is written on cheque, a token number is given to customer after writing  on back of the cheque and then cheque is again stamped with pay cash stamp and cheque is forwarded next.

 

Then he Asked

  1. What type of information Account title Contain?

I said in this name of the account holder has to write.

 

Then he asked

 

  1. Types of the account NBP open?

I said four types of account NBP open current account, BBA, PLS saving account, PLS term Deposit Account,

 

Then He asked

  1. Explained BBA ?

I said BBA stand for Basic banking account it has many feature like as, it is a limited services account for individual account holder only, it has two maximum withdrawal and deposit transaction free of charges in a moth, account holder can avail the facility of ATM, the statement of account will be issued once in a year,

 

Then he Asked

 

  1. What is KYC?

I said KYC stand for know your customer, it is a subheading of account opening form it contain some information like as, type of the customer, source of fund, personal information, purpose of the account, monthly expected income and maz expected transaction.

 

Then he asked

 

  1. What is remittance explain DD?

I said remittance is source of transfer of money from one place to another place and demand draft id negotiable instrument which is used to transfer of money between two bank account and its safer mode of payment than cheque.

 

Then he asked

  1. How DD is Safer mode of payment than cheque.

I said because in case of cheque drawer is individual and it can be dishonor due to many reason like as insufficient balance in account but in case of DD drawer in bank, amount is certain and it cant be dishonor,

 

Then he Said came on ratio analysis.

In ratio Analysis I explain Net profit margin ratio

He asked

 

  1. How Net profit Can be increase,

I said by decreasing non interest expenses it can be increase,

 

Then asked

  1. Is there any ratio if interest expense decrease its increase,

I said yes Gross Spread ratio is Increase if interest expense Decrease,

 

Then he Asked

  1. What is Spread?

I said spread is difference between interest earned and interest expense.

 

Then he said come on Debt to equity Ratio

I explained it then Sir Asked,

       11. Composition of Total equity

 

I said Total equity = Share capital + Reserve + Inappropriate Profit + Surplus on revaluation of assets,

Amount of surplus on revaluation of Assets has been taken from statement of change inequity.

 

Then Sir Asked me Come on recommendation and give recommendation according to your Analysis on ratio.

 

I said According to my Analysis

1. bank should increase its earning per share because stock is typically priced according  to earning per share if earning per share is higher then stock price will be higher and vice versa.

2. bank should increase cash from operation activities to pay current liabilities efficiently.

 

Then Sir Said

Thanks

You have to go now,

 

 



IT's NOT UP TO ME ANY MORE,
IF YOU WANT ME IN YOUR 
LIFE, YOU 'LL FIND A WAY,
TO PUT ME THERE.....
______________________________

YUSHA (Araien)

03013335005

--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
 
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
 
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email to vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe

--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
 
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
 
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email to vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment