Friday, September 9, 2011

Re: [ vuZs.net ] Most repeated Questions in VIVA

Thanx Marina,
 
No need to make me flatter, as i am already feeling of getting heavy, that;s why dieting is on the way :-) Ya proud to be a member of vuzs and also to have conversation with you as it is not less than a pride and a source of joyness for me as you address me specifically and encourage me to participate.
 
 
I have not so much knowledge and my way of expression because of weak engish may also be not as much impressing as anyone else. But still my effort is whatever i know it should be deliever to my fellows & frnds. As i believer those who help other God help them Specially.
 
I did my internship in Askari Bank. But in consumer Banking setup where collection of outstanding payments of the different products carried on. So i may not be able to reply the queries like account openning procedure etc.
 
But queries related to credit card, personal loan, auto loan, and the procedure of the recovery of payment by the bank can be explain in a better way.
 
Its really pleasing for me to be part of your team as it realy anticipate me to work harder and get the inner satisfaction that everyone desire for.
 
JazakAllah
 
Regards
Hasnain Mehmood
Wah Cantt

--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vuZs" group.
--
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
--
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at info@vuzs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment