Friday, September 9, 2011

Re: [ vuZs.net ] Most repeated Questions in VIVA

dear mehreen,

Viva n presentation ....well procedure is very simple let me share my experience :

first of all my campus admin called me and copied my presentation in his own computer then ...he told me bout a conference hall and all other things about panel and instructors then he said ...go and wait in common room  panel will call you at 12:00 .....then i started my preparation again and practice ..at 1:30 they called me in conference hall where  i saw 3 members of my campus 1 lady and 2 sir sitting near a long round table (looked like a gol mez conference lolz...=pp)   and 3 instructors on a T.V screen (I think it was Sony bravia....42" inch LCD what a quality of picture wowww =ppp n instructors looked like karina kapur and govinda hehehe .=ppp forget it) .....then one lady said ...come come sit here n relax ....she is so polite and educated girl n i like her allot ....then i sat in front of LCD but it was lil bit on hight then she log in my computer (same like examination) n said see camera (fitted on wall near LCD) and introduce yourself .....and be confident then she smiled and sat on her seat. 

I introduced myself then panel members said " you have 15 minutes start your presentation with the name of Allah " then i started from intro of organization n  my training program but they said now its viva time so move on ratio analyses and tell us 

1. how u calculate ratio analyses and  what the impact on organization ...what ratio is good for org etc (mostly 1 or greater then 1 consider as good ...it was my answer)
 
2.  Where is quick ratio ? (i said i never calculate sir because banks cant calculate this ratio)

3. why you never calculate quick ratio any reason ? (cause bank has no inventories  )
4. Tell me what is next to kin?
5. What you know bout differed tax?   
6. What is big liability of a bank? 
7. tell me the name of currency banks deals with 
8. Explain these terms quickly ...  
  • SS card
  • LC 
  • BBA account
  • KYC
9. what is swift and how they transfer money...what is DD etc
10. how bank control their expenditure ?

and bundles of other questions which was very tough for me. 40 minutes they asked questions ....some arguments between us etc then i left my place!

Well , if your training program is well prepared then m
 100 % sure you will clear in viva! also ratio analyses ....

Presentation is not a big task its very simple to present all thing even they never listen you most of time ....their main focus on just viva thats why prepared for your viva instead of wasting time on presentation slides etc....hope you will understand =)

sorry for mistakes if u'll find... as you know my English is not so good as ya people ..........thats why sorry hann=pp

best of luck dear! 




--


Marina Khan 

--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vuZs" group.
--
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
--
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at info@vuzs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment