Friday, October 28, 2011

[ vuZs.net ] Good Bye to all Fellows of VU

Dear All,

Yesterday with the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, I cleared my Viva as well so now I am totally free from VU after completing my MBA (Marketing). However I'll not be in touch with new students consistently but will try to be here for some time to help my juniors in their studies. 

I am also very thankful to all my fellows and senior students who helped me during my studies and most importantly I am much more thankful to my dear ALLAH. my parents and my special sisters/brothers and friends who guided me well during my MBA. 

I enjoyed a lot during these 2 years so I'll miss all of you my friends.

Thanks
Precious Stone.


--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vuZs" group.
--
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
--
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at info@vuzs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment