Saturday, October 29, 2011

[ vuZs.net ] Re: MIS Viva Experience

Dear Group Fellows,
Today my Presentation and Viva was held at 1100 AM in Multan campus via Video Conferencing.
There were three instructors, two male and one female on the video conference.
 
The instructor asked me to start your presentation and you have 10 minutes, so i started: When i was on Training Program he asked me to go to SWOT Analysis and i switched there.
I presented about SWOT and he asked me to go to Porter's analysis. there he asked me that what should be done with dogs which replied. (reply: Dogs should be sold out)
Then he asked me to switch to recommendations which i did and presented.
Then he asked me to tell me my favorite subject and i told him Software Project Management System where he asked me two questions. He asked me about conjoint analysis for which i said sorry and the other question he asked me about how the software is developed and what things are done during software development process. Which i replied and was almost fine not 100% ok.
Then he said thanks to me and said You can go....
And i happily came out of the conference room hoping that my fellows prays will surely let me destine.

Kindly pray for my success....I need to clear this exam is just the prays and good wishes from my fellows.

--
Haroon Ur Rasheed
MBA(MIS) 4Th Semester
Virtual University of Pakistan

--
--
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vuZs" group.
--
To post a new message on this group, send email to vuZs@googlegroups.com
--
Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuZs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
--
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+subscribe@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at info@vuzs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment